Position / Title/ Name: Senior Manager – Supply Chain Finance
Main purpose of the position: To act as Finance business partner with the Supply Chain Management Team within the assigned units to increase shareholder value for the Company by setting and supporting delivery of challenging financial and non-financial targets within an effective and robust financial control environment; Support the development of strategy, modelling options for business scenarios to ensure effective business decision making; track and advise Supply Chain Management team on performance against target throughout the year.
- Support the business planning cycle of Supply Chain (including Procurement) within the assigned units for the Strategic Plan, Final Budget and Latest Estimates.
- Lead and coordinate the analysis of internal and external Supply Chain movements / benchmarks, and forecast future supply chain trends and impact on the business.
- Provide advice and guidance, and influence/strengthen decision making in Supply Chain. Lead analysis to provide the financial impact of Supply Chain decisions on the P&L.
- Monitor and develop insight on the quantitative and qualitative performance of the Supply Chain department, and communicate this insight through the preparation and delivery of streamlined reporting including commentary.
- Ensure risks and opportunities are managed throughout the year; and taken into account in significant decisions.
- Play a key role in the decision making process for Supply Chain decisions (investments, divestments, procurement agreements). Co-lead projects from financial/control perspective related to Capex, opex and post audits.
- Analyse Production, Procurement, Logistics spend and provide appropriate challenge. Partner with the plant management in efforts for cost savings / reduction.
- Champion the efficiency and effectiveness of all related financial and business processes, measuring and reporting on improvements
Personal qualifications / competencies:
§ Business Partnering: Ability to support and challenge the business and the stakeholders to raise standards in key decision areas, taking a forward-looking view and high emotional intelligence to help articulate different options and influence decisions.
§ Ability to operate effectively with minimum supervision and a positive attitude
§ Leadership skills: able to foster collaboration, motivate, engage and mentor other members and develop people
§ Self-starter / can adapt well to change and embrace continuous learning and personal development.
§ Teamwork - Ability to lead / contribute to cross functional projects
§ Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
§ Planning and organizational abilities; multitasking; the capacity to work under pressure; time management skills: ability to work under tight deadlines
Educational / minimum requirements:
- Degree - Finance, Accounting, Commerce or similar - Required
- Higher Degree / Recognized professional management accounting qualification, (ACCA, CPA, ...) – Preferred
- Manufacturing Finance / Cost Accounting / Standard Costing / Budgeting / Financial Analysis / Variance Analysis / New Product Costing
- Capital Investments Appraisal
- Financial / Internal Controls
Minimum 10 years of finance / accounting experience preferably in a multinational company; in which minimum 3 years of ‘’hands on’’ supply chain finance / manufacturing finance experience in a manufacturing environment
VUI LÒNG GỬI CV TỚI MRS THẢO: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mời bạn vào nhóm TUYỂN DỤNG CÙNG MRS THỦY ACCA để nhận thêm nhiều thông tin cập nhật nhé: https://zalo.me/g/yiaybt444
Audit Care Việt Nam Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.