The IT Senior Auditor is an intermediate level role responsible for performing moderately complex audits and assessments of Citi's risk and control environments in coordination with the Audit team. The overall objective is to utilize in-depth subject matter expertise to contribute to the development of new techniques / processes for the area or function and help Citi reach business goals.
The IA APAC Global Functions Technology team provides technology audit coverage within AML, Compliance, Finance, Product Control, Risk & Treasury and Corporate Functions. The position is based in Singapore and will have responsibility for scoping and executing application systems audits.
· Perform moderately complex audits including drafting audit reports, presenting issues to the business, and discussing practical solutions
· Draft audit reports and present issues to the business while discussing practical cross-functional solutions
· Complete assigned audits within budgeted timeframes, and budgeted costs
· Monitor, assess, and recommend solutions to emerging risks
· Contribute to the development of audit processes improvements, including the development of automated routines
· Apply internal audit standards, policies, and regulations to provide timely audit assurance and influence audit scope
· Develop effective line management relationships to ensure strong understanding of the business
· 5-8 years of relevant experience
· Related certifications (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CAMS or similar) preferred
· Specific subject matter expertise regarding technology application control disciplines and a solid business understanding of financial services products/Global Functions processes, especially those associated with the banking and capital markets businesses.
· Excellent analytical ability to understand business issues associated with IT processes and related risks and controls, identifying root causes and recommending solutions.
· Demonstrates experience in managing integrated internal audit and assurance delivery within a matrix reporting environment.
· Effective verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
· Effective project management skills
· Effective influencing and relationship management skills
· Demonstrated ability to remain unbiased in a diverse working environment
· Bachelor's/University degree or equivalent experience
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Grade :All Job Level - All Job FunctionsAll Job Level - All Job Functions - SG
Time Type :Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Posted12 Sep 2020
Closes12 Oct 2020
Audit Care Việt Nam Newsletter
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.